European Economics INT 356. ESSCA
Lesson N° 9. Economies of Scale. Airbus and Galileo
Due to the current health crisis, this lesson will be available on
my website only (reesonomics.eu). It will not be available on TEAMS.
I apologise in advance for the mediocre video and sound quality.
Here are the guidelines
1. Open the website (reesonomics.eu/European Economics/lesson 9 Economies of Scale, Airbus)
2. Watch the video 'Construction of Airbus A340'
3. Split your screen in two, with the lesson page in one half, and the introductory video in the other half.
4. Watch the introductory video
5. Open the pdf presentation 'AirBus'
6. Watch the video presenting the pdf on 'Airbus' and follow the slides on your computer at the same time
7. Watch the video 'Airbus Beluga'
8. Open the Airbus worksheet and follow the instructions
8. If you are interested, then there are some videos and links about
the Chinese aviation industry, and about Galileo, the European
sateillite navigation system.
For any comments and/or questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org