International Issues and Challenges 2020
Lesson 1 Instructions
1. From your website page, click on Students list and Groups, and find your group.
2. On Teams, join your group
3. With your group (9 students per group) choose a spokesperson for the lesson.
4. Without using internet, make a list of what you consider to be the
main issues and challenges within your particular subject (Political,
Environmental, Social, Economic)
5. For each issue, write down:
WHO are the victims (all people, poor people, people from ..., banks, companies, nations, children...)
WHAT is the likelihood of the issue happening (and when)
WHAT would be the consequences of this issue happening
6. From your list, make a list of which issues to prioritise (from 1 to 10 etc)